Social Work Education

communities_1.jpg
 View Only

Kinship Caregivers Research Participation Request

• 1.  Kinship Caregivers Research Participation Request

Posted Feb 01, 2023 17:12
    We need your help with recruiting kinship caregivers who are family members or close friends with the responsibility of caring for children who cannot remain with their parents.  Winona State University, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, and Community Pathways to Family Health and Recovery in Rochester, Minnesota are conducting a research study to learn the needs of kinship caregivers who take care of children whose parent has substance use disorder. 

If you are willing to assist us and invite kinship caregivers to complete our online survey or complete the survey yourself if you're a kinship caregiver, we would greatly appreciate it. Please click on the link https://tinyurl.com/52988ame to take the survey so we could learn what needs and supports would benefit kinship families!  Survey responses are completely anonymous. 

Please forward this with your networks, listservs, and/or via social media. I have attached a recruitment email and social media template that can be shared among your networks.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me Jessica Tye (jtye@winona.edu) the Principal Investigator.  This project (IRB 1879050-2) has been approved by the Winona State University Institutional Review Board, WSU IRB Human Protections Administrator Brett Ayers (bayers@winona.edu).

I would greatly appreciate your assistance with recruiting caregivers for our study. 
    Thank you for your time. 

#ChildWelfare
    #ResearchandProgramEvaluation
    #SubstanceUse

------------------------------
    Jessica Tye, EdD, MSW, LICSW
    Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
    Associate Professor, MSW Field Director
    Winona State University 
    400 South Broadway, Suite 300
    Rochester, MN  55904
    www.winona.edu/socialwork/graduate.asp