Field Directors

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
  • 1.  Field-related funding

Posted Jul 26, 2022 12:20
    Please take a few minutes to complete this survey related to field-related funding. You do not have to know all the answers. Not having the answers can be very informative. We all know this is an important national issue and your input is greatly appreciated. 

https://utexas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7O4MgFyGmaeLSjc

The purpose of this survey is to gain a better understanding about field-related funding in social work programs and schools.

We have identified five sources of academic institutional student funding not including loans.
    Questions on this survey are specific to 3) field-related funding:
    1) Student employment, e.g., teaching/graduate assistant, work-study positions
    2) Academic scholarships, i.e., supported by endowments but not specific to internship placement or responsibilities
    3) Field-related
    a. Work-based placements, i.e., students are paid as employees, not as student interns
    b. Agency funding, i.e., stipends paid by the internship agency to the interns
    c. Program/School funding, i.e., endowment or grant-related funding tied to internship expectations

Please note that the questions are specific to the number of internships, not the number of agencies. For example, if you have one agency that routinely hosts three interns, that would count as three internships.

Please submit one survey per field program. We look forward to sharing aggregate findings of this survey with CSWE field directors and programs. All survey responses are anonymous by survey design. You will have the option to receive more information by completing a separate contact form on the last screen.

Thank you,

Tanya Voss
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    TANYA VOSS Clinical Professor | Assistant Dean for Field Education | Pronouns: She/Her/Hers The University of Texas at Austin | Steve Hicks School of Social Work | tmvoss@mail.utexas.edu 1925 San Jacinto Blvd| Austin, TX 78712

------------------------------
    TANYA VOSS
    Clinical Professor | Assistant Dean for Field Education | Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
    The University of Texas at Austin | Steve Hicks School of Social Work | tmvoss@mail.utexas.edu
    1925 San Jacinto Blvd, Austin, TX 78712
    ------------------------------