Social Work Education

communities_1.jpg
 View Only

Doctoral Study- Field placements of social work students with adverse childhood experiences

• 1.  Doctoral Study- Field placements of social work students with adverse childhood experiences

Posted Nov 16, 2023 15:34
      |   view attached

My name is Emily Murphy, and I am a Doctoral student at Wurzweiler School of Social Work. I am currently researching the field education experience of social work students with a history of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs).

I am seeking current social work students (ages 18-29 years) who endured adverse childhood experiences and have participated in a field education placement. Students meeting these criteria will be invited to complete a brief questionnaire and participate in an approximately 60- 90-minute interview.

If you know of someone who might meet these study criteria, please forward the attached flyer to those contacts. Also, please see the contact information below with any questions. I appreciate your help!

Consent form and demographics link: https://yeshiva.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cvAnLpOaCmczhDE

Name and Contact Information for Doctoral Candidate:  Emily Murphy, LMSW (973) 879-4905, Emily.murphy@yu.edu

Name and Contact of Faculty Supervisor: Dr. Shannon Lane, Shannon.lane@yu.edu

This study has been approved by the WCG IRB. 

WCGIRB Contact Information:  855-818-2289, researchquestions@wcgirb.com

IRB Project Number: 38560692.0                                                           

Thank you!

#FieldEducation
    #DeansandDirectors
    #MSW
    #Internships
    #PHD
    #FieldDirectors
    #SocialWorkEducation
    #SocialWork

------------------------------
    Emily Murphy, LMSW, Doctoral Candidate
    ------------------------------